Ductless A/C stopped working. Fix?

Old 09-16-18, 09:18 PM
C
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Ductless A/C stopped working. Fix?

Hello,
I have a ductless/wall-mounted ac unit. It was working without any problems until today (for cooling). First I noticed that it stopped working a couple of times and I thought it was because it reached the target temperature.

As the room got hotter, I turned it off and on and it started working normally again with cold air coming out but after a few minutes it stopped. After a few turn offs/ons now it won't work at all. The ac turns on but the blowers don't work. Nothing is happening inside or outside. But, the few times that it did start working again for 5min, it was producing normal amounts of cold air without any signs of struggling and then it would simply stop (not turn off, just stops blowing air).

I tried changing the mode, temperature and fan speeds on the remote with no effect.
Also, there is no strange noise or anything else coming out of the outside unit.

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Old 09-17-18, 02:09 AM
C
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Quick update.
After almost a day turned off, I turned it on again and it worked just fine for about five hours and then it stopped again. There is no sound, movement or air coming out either unit.
Only other thing is that one of the 2 green operation indication lights on the indoors unit will start blinking sometimes when the ac stops.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: