Can you identify this shade / blind and where I can get one?

Old 10-29-16, 07:08 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 240
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Question Can you identify this shade / blind and where I can get one?

This shade no longer pulls up. I need a new one. Any idea what kind of shade or blind this is? Where can I get one? Do I need to bring it with me or just a photo and measurements?

Name:  Shade One.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  44.8 KBName:  Shade Two.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  45.9 KB
Old 10-29-16, 08:01 AM
Join Date: May 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 3,087
Received 134 Upvotes on 110 Posts
Looks like they might be woven wood blinds. If you are willing to fuss with them and fix rather than replace, there are many sites that sell blind parts. One example is fixmyblinds, which can help you identify the blind and locate the part you need.
Old 10-29-16, 08:21 AM
Shadeladie's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: PA - USA
Posts: 4,829
Received 366 Upvotes on 295 Posts
Yes, they're woven wood or bamboo shades. You can get them pretty much anywhere that sells blinds and shades. Lowes will cut them down for you if they're a non standard size. Or you can order them custom.
Smith and Noble had custom sizes in different textures if you want to check them out:
Natural Woven Shades - Natural Woven Shades, Woven Window Shades, Window Treatment - Smith+Noble

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: