Triangle Tube boiler dead

Old 11-28-16, 01:57 PM
I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Triangle Tube boiler dead

I'm wondering if anyone has insights in some diagnostic steps I can take for my Triangle Tube boiler. I had a leaky air vent located at the top of the boiler, and water dripped down into the boiler. There was some wetness on the wiring harnesses and ribbons, and boiler stopped working.

It powers on, but not does not cycle through start sequence - it just runs the blower. There are no longer any digital read-outs displayed.

I don't know if it's the control module (board), the transformer, or the display board. I'm not familiar with testing electrical components, so don't know how to narrow down the issue, other than to replace cheaper display board first.

Thanks ...

Old 11-28-16, 02:11 PM
S
Received 119 Likes on 113 Posts
You can go to SupplyHouse.com and search Triangle Tube Boiler, find your model and scroll down until you find Installation manual. You'll find everything about your boiler.
Hope this helps.

Old 11-28-16, 04:32 PM
Group Moderator
Received 3,162 Likes on 2,841 Posts
Post the model number for us.

Usually most electronics will run without the display board. I don't know about yours until I see the schematic.

If you are going to try troubleshooting this unit..... you best have a test meter. Even a basic $15 analog meter from a home improvement store will work.

Commercial Electric Analogue Multimeter-M1015B - The Home Depot

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: