Where do I find the entire article???

Old 02-21-16, 08:31 AM
W
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Question Where do I find the entire article???

I received an email that led me to this page:

Home automation system based on Raspberry pi | DoItYourself.com

Where is the entire article? The author appears to be "liviu " but searching that name comes up with NO hits. Clicking the "tag" buttons refers back to that same page - a summary.

This site is NOT easy to navigate. Going to the "Home Automation" forum and searching for "raspberry" gave me lots of articles...about growing raspberries. Any way to search within a specific forum?

Thanks

Old 02-21-16, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator
Received 391 Upvotes on 319 Posts
That's a "Your Projects" thing, that's uploaded by people. They're not articles and tho they're part of the DoItYourself website, they're not part of the forums. They're kind of like a "look what I did" thing.
Not everyone that uploads projects is a member of the message board and is not required to be, in order to upload projects.

As for the search, click on the search box above, pick "advanced search", then click on "search single content type" tab. This will give you more options, and if you scroll down a bit, you'll see "additional options" where you can put in specific forums.

Sometimes you need to be more specific in your search. If you just search Raspberry, then that word will come up where ever it is.

Old 02-21-16, 08:53 AM
Z
Received 124 Upvotes on 115 Posts
I just used advanced search for a user "liviu" on all forums and can't find any post by a user of that name, so if he/she posted something on the forums I guess it must be as another name. I think I did the search correctly.

raspberry pi turns up in a lot of posts. Maybe some of those would be helpful.

Old 02-21-16, 09:08 AM
P
Temporarily Suspended
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Search Google for
home automation Raspberry pi Liviu Farbas

You'll see videos & other articles.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: