Ultrasonic fog generator with water SPECS and fog sucker?FUTURESexySmokyGirlART

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-17, 02:47 AM
P
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Cool Ultrasonic fog generator with water SPECS and fog sucker?FUTURESexySmokyGirlART

New!

Hi, I`m making a 2meter laser etched cardboard dinamic sculpture face of a girl inhaling smoke with a smoke machine on the mouth, and I want to imitate this inhaling effect!:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=B9Jnd8i0&id=D4D46A3A6FFE092EA823C5381863D899104F8E74&thid=OIP.B9Jnd8i0V0dFiIyOcDEhJwDYEs&q=french+inhale&simid=608040544816008021&selectedIndex=2&ajaxhist=0

on an open mouthed sculpture like this

http://www.bing.com/images/search?v...608041828977673996&selectedIndex=0&ajaxhist=0

1 Q>I want to sell this professionally , what`s the best Ultrasonic fog generator with water that I can use that gives quite a smoke to replicate exactly the smoking trick but on a bigger scale? is it the best option? I need it to be Thick like it would imitate the smoke from a cigarrete, but on a 2 meter tall face sculpture

2 Q> what can I use to get the "nose" to absorb the smoke? :"A fan or blower can be used to suck the vapor in. Then if you have a long enough duct or large enough chamber let the vapor evaporate/dissipate. You can also run it through a furnace filter to help condense the water vapor faster. "

2.1 Q> -What am I looking for more specifically? it would be cool if I could place the "sucking fog machine" inside the sculpture.

its for Dutch Design Week in less then a month , I`ll make kudos for everyone that replies!

Last edited by pichaku; 09-30-17 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Smoke
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-17, 03:14 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Votes on 3 Posts
Enough!

Go to special effects school! This is the 4th time you've posted this or similar. Any more and you will be banned from the site.

Closed Thread