Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Household Cleaning, Kitchen Appliance Service and Repairs > >Electric< Large Kitchen and Home Appliances
Reload this Page >

Whirlpool Duet Washer WFW95HEXW2 F01 E02 Error + Quick Diagnose doesn't work.

Old 10-23-17, 06:08 AM
R
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts

Washer won't start the wash cycle.. then threw the F01 E02 error. Following manual, checked the Motor Harness which shows good at 10.5 ohms across all tests. Then tried to run the Quick Diagnose mode and it starts with C00 but not cycle through all the rest of the modes. I'm thinking the Main Control Unit is probably bad but don't want to spend over $200 on a part that doesn't fix the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note.. after looking at the prices for parts, I beginning to realize how wonderful old tub style washers are and that wanting a front loader was a mistake.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-17, 09:59 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 74 Votes on 67 Posts
That code is for motor control board. Are you getting 120 volts to the pink wires in spin at motor board? May be wrong on wire colors as I retired a few years ago. Will be the heavy wires that do to board in a 2 wire connector.I found one on amazon for 114 but I would only buy from dealer that has 1 year return. Here is part # for motor board.
W10374126

Old 11-08-17, 02:11 PM
R
I cannot get to spin as the Quick Diagnostic routine doesn't work. I do get voltage coming out of the CCU to the MCU when I start the quick diagnostic test and it goes into C00 or C01 mode.. it doesn't get to C05 or C08 though. Hope this helps.

Also, when I try to run the Quick Diagnostic Test, I can't end a test by pushing any button. Have no idea why.

Last edited by revdarkwing; 11-08-17 at 02:43 PM.
Old 11-09-17, 02:06 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Retired about 4 years ago and out of date on your washer. The 120 to motor control board usually means main control board ok but no button work may lead to a user interface,

Old 11-09-17, 06:23 AM
R
Thanks, you've been most helpful. No one seems to respond to the fact that the Quick Diagnostic Test doesn't function. Is this commonplace and do you know what it suggests?

Thanks again for all your help

Old 11-09-17, 11:56 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Test the button function, I think on tech sheet there is a check for them. I went looking for tech sheet and found this, Don't know if it will help.
Whirlpool Duet Sport Washer: Testing and Replacing the Motor Control Unit (MCU) | Fixitnow.com Samurai Appliance Repair Man
Just found this
http://neighboursappliance.com/blown...-duet-washers/