Any recommended good indoor grill?

Old 11-08-17, 04:20 AM
M
Received 3 Votes on 3 Posts
Any recommended good indoor grill?

Hey guys, can anyone tell me which brand of indoor grill might be working for you which comes as close to an outdoor grill please? I have a George Foreman grill but is there anything that's better?

Old 11-08-17, 05:13 AM
P
Group Moderator
Received 861 Votes on 794 Posts
It depends on what you want to do. An indoor electric grill isn't much like an outdoor grill and is even further from a charcoal or wood fired grill. I wouldn't even call a George Foreman a grill. In my mind it's more a panini press. So, pick one that has the features you want.

Old 11-08-17, 06:13 AM
M
Received 3 Votes on 3 Posts
Exactly on the press aspect. I am looking for something which will taste as close to an outdoor Grill/BBQ. I was looking at the Gotham Steel smokeless grill, the features they describe is what I would like but since the reviews are not good so I won't buy it.

Old 11-08-17, 06:55 AM
V
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
As a Real Estate Broker, I can say people are usually very happy with the Jenn-Aire down draft cook top barbecue rotisserie and grills.

Some Buyers don't like them because they are difficult to clean, and retain grease; but no one complains about the cooking qualities..

I recall a Colorado Family who, instead of cleaning a Jenn-Aire, just replaced it and put the old one out for the trash pick-up.

During the night, a group of Bear came and rolled the old unit into the woods to work away at removing the built-up grease.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: