Kenmore Progressive vacuum wiring.

Old 01-28-18, 01:33 PM
T
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Kenmore Progressive vacuum wiring.

Hi everybody new to The Forum with a question that just burns me that I have to ask. I have a Kenmore upright vacuum cleaner the model number is 11635 922-2500. The input power cord shorted out this morning at the entry hole to the vacuum. I opened the case and separated the bundle of wires that attach to both the hot and neutral from the cord with some tape. About the time I remove the tape to make the attachments it got busy here. I got a phone call and distracted and ended up with a mess of what goes where. Being that there's a total of eight wires between two wire nuts that connect the hot and neutral from the cord to the internal components of the vacuum my chances of having one wire off and burning it up are pretty good if I screw up the hook up. Sears sent me a schematic but I can't make sense of it because a lot of the wire colors on it are not in the bundles I'm looking at. If anyone could give me a photograph or description of what color wires hook to hot and neutral in this vacuum I would appreciate it. Thanks Tomtirediron.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-18, 03:16 PM
Group Moderator
Received 1,203 Votes on 1,113 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

Can you double check that model number ? I'm getting links to a refrigeration unit.
The first three numbers are usually followed by a . and that tells me who made it.

Old 01-28-18, 03:32 PM
T
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Dog on it yes I've got an extra 2 in there the model is a 11635922500. It's a Kenmore upright vacuum.