Type of receptacle I need help...

Old 04-06-17, 07:16 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 60
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Type of receptacle I need help...

I am ready to install plug receptacles in my new home. The type I want has a sort of tab at each screw to insert the conductor and then tighten the screw. I don't mean the push in type and and I don't mean looping the conductor around the screw. And I want these receptacles to be of the decor type rectangular face. I have searched everywhere and I can't find them. I'm sure the product is out there somewhere. Any help is appreciated. Thanks...Jim
Old 04-06-17, 07:31 PM
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 391
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Leviton Decora Plus devices are what you're looking for. They have the screw-down backwire connections.
Old 04-07-17, 05:39 AM
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 6,798
Received 36 Votes on 33 Posts
Old 04-07-17, 06:31 AM
Join Date: May 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 3,138
Received 2 Votes on 2 Posts
Cooper 6252W-BU is another commercial grade backwire receptacle.

6252W-BU :: Receptacles :: Decora Receptacles :: Receptacle :: Wiring Devices :: MrSupply.com

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: