Locating meter pan wire clamp/lug

Old 10-10-18, 08:08 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 1
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Locating meter pan wire clamp/lug

Does anyone know what this is called and possibly where I can get one? It's from our electrical meter box. We only have partial power. Thanks!
Attached Images  
Old 10-10-18, 08:37 PM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Jersey
Posts: 64,639
Received 3,898 Upvotes on 3,494 Posts
Welcome to the forums. (added description in title)

It's called a wire clamp or meter lug. For the most part they aren't available separately.
What is the brand of meter socket...... Milbank, Westinghouse, etc. ?

Are you working with an electrician ? (I hope so) He may have one.
I have a box of old ones I saved and never needed.

You could take that to Depot or Lowes and try to match it the meter pans they have.
It may cost you $35-45 for a new meter pan. (then you'll have spares)

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: