Horse trailer wiring

Old 08-07-19, 04:28 PM
S
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Horse trailer wiring

I have bought a horse trailer that has living/changing area in it that has no lights or wiring at all. I want to purchase a power converter/charger that i can hook up to 30amp ppwer at campgrounds and hook up a battery to run 2 lights when im not hooked up to shore power, and then have 5 outlets for 7.2 cuft fridge, microwave, portable air conditioner, and then spare outlets for phone chargers, etc. I'm new to running wiring and hooking up converter/charger. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Old 08-07-19, 04:55 PM
J
Received 521 Upvotes on 426 Posts
Do you want to be able to run everything off the inverter? If not I would suggest a small sub panel for the RV connection and a separate 12 volt system for a couple of 12 volt lights in addition to the shore power lights and maybe one receptacle off an inverter for chargers.

Old 08-07-19, 05:05 PM
S
Yes I would like to run everything off the inverter. Basically have it setup like a camper would be. Our camper we had ran lights and radio off the battery when not connected to shore power but then everything else would run when plugged into shore power

Old 08-07-19, 05:11 PM
S
This is a link to what I was looking at purchasing gas the convertor/charger.

WFCO WF-8945PEC WF-8900 Series Power Center Converter Charger https://g.co/kgs/CYgVP9

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: