Concord 4 - Can't disarm from different keypad

Old 01-23-17, 09:58 PM
B
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Concord 4 - Can't disarm from different keypad

I have a Concord 4 system that I updated from a Concord Express. I kept the existing keypads from the express system. I have a 'GE 60-746-01 SuperBus 2000 2x16 LCD Alphanumeric keypad' at one door and a 'GE 60-820 Suberbus 2000 Fixed English Keypad' at the other door. When I arm and disarm the system from the same keypad everything works fine, but when I arm the system from the Fixed English keypad and try to disarm from the Alphanumeric keypad, it won't accept my code to disarm, causing the alarm to go off. It won't accept my code, even if I quickly run to the other door for a second code attempt. I end up having to power off the system to stop the sirens. When I power it back up, it will automatically try to arm itself again and the only way to disarm it is to cancel it before it gets armed again. Does anyone have any ideas? Perhaps it's an issue with the old fixed english keypad? Both keypads seem to work as expected except for this issue. I am stumped.

Old 01-24-17, 06:25 PM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 293 Upvotes on 268 Posts
Have you verified that all of the keys are actually working on the fixed keypad?

I'm assuming that you have run the bus scan to make sure that both keypads are recognized (it normally does this on initial power up, but it can't hurt to do it again); and that everything is on the same partition, and both keypads have individual IDs.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: