Marantec 4500e Garage Door Opener - Programming issue

Old 09-16-17, 05:34 PM
D
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Marantec 4500e Garage Door Opener - Programming issue

Hello,

This is my first post here and I hope I am not doing anything wrong. If I am please let me know so I can fix it for future posts/threads.

I have the following issue with my Marantec 4500e Garage door opener when trying to set new open and closed limits. Normally, I would hold down the "P" button when the garage door is closed and the adjust the door to its open limit, then press the "P" button again and set its closed limits, then press it one last time to save the settings.

Now however after holding the "P" button from a closed position and adjusting the door to its open limit and then pressing the button again, only the light number 7 is blinking, which the manual indicates that the programming was interrupted. It doesn't let me set the closed limits even after trying it several times. Please note that when not adjusting the door it skips to the closed limit step without any issue, however then it things the closed position is "open".

Did this happen to anyone else or does anyone know how to fix the issue? I already tried to power cycle it and even tried it from an open position, without any luck. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Doc

Old 09-16-17, 06:57 PM
Group Moderator
Received 3,951 Upvotes on 3,544 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

If the 7 is blinking you are in remote programming mode.
#2 should be blinking for up travel set and #4 should be blinking for down limit set.

You have to step the door to position then press P to enter.
See page 18-19. marantec america/MLine_Manual0303.pdf

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: