Looking for a replacement orifice / holder

Old 02-01-16, 01:48 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Looking for a replacement orifice / holder

I'm trying to fix an old Delonghi LP gas heater with a ruined pilot orifice. Have been looking for a compatible spare part but as I don't have as specific part number I can't be sure what I'm looking for.

Name:  20160128_141304.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  31.9 KB

The orifice holder photo is attached, it's measurements are roughly:
0.311" / 8mm small diameter thread
0.387" / 10mm larger diameter thread
0.905" total length (doesn't matter much really)

I will really appreciate any help identifying what I'm looking for and where to order.
Old 02-01-16, 09:19 AM
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 1,771
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Looks like 1/4" by 3/8". The orifice size should be stamped on the fitting somewhere.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: