Locating a natural gas furnace part

Old 02-19-17, 02:13 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 2
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Locating a natural gas furnace part

Hi, I am in dire need of a new water reservoir. I have pictures of it but cannot seem to find it anywhere, or even find our what it is called. From the furnace come two black tubes, I presume an intake and an outake. Those tubes lead directly into the gray plastic water reservoir (that is what I need a new one of). There is always water in the reservoir. There is an overflow spill way (the white pvc) that leads down to the condensate pump. Please ask any questions you have. I need to purchase a new gray plastic water reservoir ASAP. Please steer me to where I can find one and what it may be called.

Thank you so much in advance.Name:  IMG_3583.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  27.7 KBName:  IMG_3584.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  33.4 KBName:  IMG_3585.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  30.2 KB
Old 02-19-17, 02:18 PM
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,183
Received 199 Upvotes on 181 Posts
That's the condensate trap
Old 02-19-17, 02:18 PM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Jersey
Posts: 64,639
Received 3,897 Upvotes on 3,494 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

Questions....... hmmmmmm. How about make and model ?
The model number is on an ID tag on the inside wall near the burner.
Old 02-19-17, 02:18 PM
Houston204's Avatar
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,521
Received 94 Upvotes on 87 Posts
What is the make and model number of this furnace?
Old 02-19-17, 03:09 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 2
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts

Goodman Amana Janitrol Furnace Condensate Trap 20171701 - North America Distribution-Sellersburg Heating

This is exactly what I was looking for but having the darnedest time finding because I didn't know the name. Thanks for being here! Best wishes!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: