looking for this


Old 08-31-18, 11:32 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Spain
Posts: 1
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
looking for this

Hi guys, I want to DIY an Leak Diverter like this:
or like this:
UltraTech Drip Diverter UltraTech International
The main construction with the PVC material is easy but i don't find right connection where in one side its flush with the Vinyl an on the other you have the hose connector, like in the picture.
I am grateful for any advice.
Attached Images  
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-18, 03:17 PM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Northern NJ - USA
Posts: 59,726
Received 1,185 Votes on 1,097 Posts
Welcome to the forums from overseas.

What you are looking for is an 3/4" NPT bulkhead fitting.

An example...... reefindustries/npt-hose-adapter
Amazon has quite a few good choices too..... Banjo-Corp-TF075-Polypropylene-Adapter
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: