loft bed hardware


Old 09-05-19, 08:17 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 270
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
loft bed hardware

So i moved and took the girls metal loft bed apart- I cannot find the screws......But I did pack them. I am trying to order replacements however cannot find what I had. I can find the bolts but i had these "barrel" type pieces that the screws fit into- They were silver and about 1.5" long. Inside were threads- I do not know what they are called- I tried to Google but cannot find what I need- anyone have an ideas?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-19, 11:05 AM
Group Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 24,052
Received 688 Votes on 635 Posts
I've heard them called "barrel nut" or "nut sleeve". If you live somewhere near an Ikea they usually have bins of specialty misc hardware for people that have lost bits when assembling their furniture.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: