Elevated Garden Sprinkler

Old 07-02-18, 05:14 AM
Marq1's Avatar
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: USA MI
Posts: 9,745
Received 1,210 Upvotes on 1,098 Posts
Elevated Garden Sprinkler

Elevated garden sprinkler

I need a couple of elevated sprinklers for the perennial gardens. The only raised ones I'm finding are the kind that have a tripod, would like something a little more permanate.

Found these fire sprinkler mounts, like the concept of a post and this just sets on top.

Any other ideas or I'm going to fab up a couple!

Attached Images  
Old 07-02-18, 08:20 AM
Group Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 27,770
Received 2,183 Upvotes on 1,953 Posts
Look at commercial agricultural sprinklers like these Rainbird in the agricultural section of their website. You can purchase the impact head and they thread onto a pipe riser/nipple. They are available in different sizes depending on the flow volume and coverage area. I have piping buried underground and there is are 1" steel pipes sticking up out of the ground 6' with the sprinklers on top.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: