Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Electrical, AC & DC. Electronic Equipment and Computers > Lighting, Light Fixtures, Ceiling and Exhaust Fans
Reload this Page >

Help with identifying outdoor pagoda fountain. Replace both LED and is housing

Old 03-22-17, 05:56 AM
J
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts

Hi,

I purchased this outdoor pagoda fountain where a pump is attached to the bottom of the round housing/adapter which contains the 6 bulb LED. In the attached pic, the round plastic adaptor is located at the bottom of the fountain top and has a black wired coming out of it, which is the LED power cable. The LED light went out after a few months. I pull the top off and found that the round plastic housing or adapter is glued in and difficult to remove. In trying to remove it, I damaged it.

I did find the LED replacement on Amazon.com but I can't find the round housing / adapter part. I am not sure what it is really called to do a successful google search. The product manual is useless with little information about that particular part. I tried to pull the rubber hose and the piece of the plastic adapter broke off.

If anyone can help to identify what this part is really call or where to find a replacement part, I greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Name:  p1.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  45.7 KB

Name:  p2.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  36.3 KB

Name:  p3.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  45.4 KB

Name:  p6.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  49.0 KB

Last edited by PJmax; 03-22-17 at 10:35 AM. Reason: reoriented pictures/removed dupes
Old 03-22-17, 06:16 AM
Received 15 Upvotes on 13 Posts
Moved to lighting. .

Old 03-22-17, 11:06 AM
Group Moderator
Received 3,952 Upvotes on 3,545 Posts
Did you check where you bought it ?
These items are imported and vary rarely can you find replacement parts for them.

There are companies in Asia that do supply those type of parts. One is Alibaba and that's where I was searching.

alibaba/trade/search/product=decorative+fountain+drain+fitting

Old 03-22-17, 11:38 AM
C
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Thanks. Pete. To give more information, the plastic adapter fits around the 6 LED lighting. Although you don't see it because I broke off the plastic nozzle from the adapter. The pump connects to the hose, which also is connect to the bottom of the plastic adapter. I am looking for something close that fits the LED light and the opening and connect with the hose. Thanks and hope for more replies with clues.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: