Electric pressure washer spray tips - 2.0 gpm

Old 03-26-17, 02:11 PM
J
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
Electric pressure washer spray tips - 2.0 gpm

All,

I'm looking for 2.0 gpm pressure washer spray nozzles as I'm trying to piece together an older electric pressure washer. Anyone have a reliable source?

I picked up a couple of sets locally, but they are 3.0 or 3.5 gpm. Big box stores don't carry the smaller tips.

I've tried ordering off of Amazon, but I believe what I got is actually a higher flow tip. I've done some comparisons with the higher flow tips and they visually look and operate the same. I'm just not getting the right pressure.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Old 03-26-17, 04:40 PM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 835 Upvotes on 732 Posts
I'm not sure I understand what tips you need - maybe provide a link ? Are these tips the same physical size as the others?

I've used basically the same tips on any pressure washer although I do stick to the gas powered models. The tips come in various degrees with the wider the fan, the less aggressive the tip. A tip on the smaller models is the same as the ones for the larger pressure washers.

Old 03-27-17, 05:54 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Hello jogordo,

You can purchase 2.0 tips in any degree fan you like HERE.....

Good Luck,

Old 03-27-17, 09:18 AM
J
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
I'm not sure I understand what tips you need - maybe provide a link ? Are these tips the same physical size as the others?

I've used basically the same tips on any pressure washer although I do stick to the gas powered models. The tips come in various degrees with the wider the fan, the less aggressive the tip. A tip on the smaller models is the same as the ones for the larger pressure washers.
Pressure washer tips are matched to the psi and gpm output of a particular pressure washer. Pressure is a function of the size of the orifice in the tip. Too big of an orifice and you will have not enough pressure for cleaning. Too small of an orifice and you run the risk of too much backpressure on the pump.

My pressure washer is a cheap electric, rated for 1.4 gpm at 2000 psi. A 2.0 gpm orifice is designed for this pressure washer.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: