Troy bilt TB635ec 41adz63c766 4 cycle help

Old 08-07-18, 08:03 AM
J
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Troy bilt TB635ec 41adz63c766 4 cycle help

this weed eater is 3 years old its getting spark and fuel but wont start anyone where i can find a repair Manuel online i had to clean the head and i need to adjust the valves exctra and it would be helpful a shop manual or somthing any YouTube links as well im rebulding it and need the info my brother left it outside for along time replaced gastank carb and fuel lines cant seem to find a new primer or air purge troy built says n/a or parts list for it

Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-18, 10:33 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 45 Votes on 40 Posts
I don't know of any online service manual for this trimmer. They are very cheaply made and not meant to be rebuilt really. They are disposable and usually don't make it to 50 hours from the time they are new. It sounds like you have a good bit of time and money into it already and you will probably have a lot more into it before it runs. Chances are you will not get enough service out of it to pay for this expense and effort. I recommend taking that money and going to buy an Echo SRM225 or something like that instead of dumping it into this. If you're set on repairing it, we can help.

Old 08-07-18, 05:36 PM
J
Received 77 Votes on 72 Posts
I have to agree with Cheese 100% on this one.
I tried to fix a few for customers and was blow away how cheaply they were made.
Nothing wrong with Echo, but I own 4 Stilhi brand FS90R's and everyone starts first pull even after sitting for 6 months in the off season.
I can also change out the head in about 2 min. and use it for a pole saw, hedge trimmer, edger, mini rototiller, bed edger,Ect.
And I know exactly where to get them fixed if I need to because there only sold by servicing dealers.