Recommendations for a Pneumatic Paint Sprayer

Old 01-15-18, 08:33 AM
A
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Recommendations for a Pneumatic Paint Sprayer

Looking for recommendations for a Pneumatic Paint Sprayer. I’ll be using this for painting random home projects like “smaller” items, metal doors, trim, base boards, concrete - some spots around the pool.. I’d also like to use it for repainting the interior of the house. I do not plan on using with Texture paint... But that might be a possibility. Budget..... Would like to stay under $100.00.. The more I can use it for the easier it is to justify a higher price.

Right now I have a small Porter Cable Pancake compressor that does ok for what I’ve done so far, although undersized, and a siphon sprayer from Harbor Freight, that doesn’t suction paint anymore. Eventually I’ll be getting a bigger one Air Compressor, but for now it’s ok.

Right now I’m finishing up a Battery tool Recharging station for the garage… Just a small thing, but really don’t want to use a brush.

Last edited by ajk413; 01-15-18 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Update
Old 01-15-18, 09:46 AM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 835 Upvotes on 732 Posts
Pneumatic spray guns aren't really suited for latex paints or large volumes of paint - an airless is better suited for that. I've had good luck with my HF cup guns. They've lasted and worked as well as the Binks and DeVelblis guns I've had. The biggest drawback to HF guns is the lack of repair parts although I've done well cannibalizing old ones for parts.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: