Recommendations for a Pneumatic Paint Sprayer

Old 01-15-18, 09:33 AM
A
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Recommendations for a Pneumatic Paint Sprayer

Looking for recommendations for a Pneumatic Paint Sprayer. Iíll be using this for painting random home projects like ďsmallerĒ items, metal doors, trim, base boards, concrete - some spots around the pool.. Iíd also like to use it for repainting the interior of the house. I do not plan on using with Texture paint... But that might be a possibility. Budget..... Would like to stay under $100.00.. The more I can use it for the easier it is to justify a higher price.

Right now I have a small Porter Cable Pancake compressor that does ok for what Iíve done so far, although undersized, and a siphon sprayer from Harbor Freight, that doesnít suction paint anymore. Eventually Iíll be getting a bigger one Air Compressor, but for now itís ok.

Right now Iím finishing up a Battery tool Recharging station for the garageÖ Just a small thing, but really donít want to use a brush.

Last edited by ajk413; 01-15-18 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Update
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-18, 10:46 AM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 330 Votes on 293 Posts
Pneumatic spray guns aren't really suited for latex paints or large volumes of paint - an airless is better suited for that. I've had good luck with my HF cup guns. They've lasted and worked as well as the Binks and DeVelblis guns I've had. The biggest drawback to HF guns is the lack of repair parts although I've done well cannibalizing old ones for parts.