Nissan no acceleration even with pedal floored

Old 03-30-19, 07:38 PM
R
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Nissan no acceleration even with pedal floored

Good evening my Nissan NV200 vanette 2012 automatic tranny left hand drive 1500cc gas is giving me some scary times after driving for about 2hrs or so i've noticed after switching off after driving for some time or about my 3rd restart for the day its like the vehicle goes in limp mode then when parked overnight it's ok again early the following day until switching off a few times then on or after long drive it stops and retards again.

Moderator note: member location Jamaica.

Last edited by PJmax; 03-31-19 at 02:10 PM. Reason: added membe location
Old 03-31-19, 02:38 AM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 876 Upvotes on 767 Posts
Welcome to the forums!
What codes is it showing? Many auto parts stores will read/scan them for free.

Old 03-31-19, 10:41 AM
F
Connectors

First tale a look under the hood and look for and reseat any small hoses or electrical connectors that may have wiggled loose.

Usually if the car goes into limp mode, it does not recover without addressing a specific issue. So I am thinking something is loose.

The code reader will be needed to get access to the cars computere which should be logging the problems you are having. Is the check engine or engine service light on he dash going on when you have the problem?

Old 04-10-19, 01:24 AM
R
Nv200 just keep losing get up and go when pedal floored after vehicle gets hot

Thanks for helping me Nv200 just lose launch power after some drive time or when ever it gets hot or the third or so restart fail then left overnight cools and is ok again. No check light triggered i have a ODB 2 scanner plugged in at the test port constantly no fault triggered. I think this first started after i was going into a driveway and the back wheel slammed up on the curb as i was going in the parking lot but looked under backend nothing visually obvious but only comes about when vehicle runs for a period of time or when restarted after parking the power goes again. Is it ok tho that when i looked at the temperature reading for the intake temperature after parked for 15 minutes engine not running its 154*F and coolant temp. is 175*F?

Last edited by Rudonovan; 04-10-19 at 01:47 AM.
Old 04-10-19, 01:58 AM
R
Could it be the gas pressure sensor or the purge evap

Gas rail sensor or evap purge unit🤔

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: