How to support irrigation PVB assembly above ground?

Old 07-22-19, 12:12 PM
Z
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
How to support irrigation PVB assembly above ground?

Here is my irrigation PVB assembly:

It used to be connected to a galvanized tee (just hidden behind the leaf there) and suspended by the galvanized water supply pipe to the house.

I've since replaced the galvanized pipes in the house with copper pipes. But they won't be able to physically support the weight of the PVB assembly.

I'm thinking of some sort of pipe bracket/stake combo to support them to the ground which will allow easy disassembly and repair when needed.

Is there such a product or can I build one easily? Or is there a better way to support it without mounting it on the masonry?

Thanks.

Top Answer

07-22-19, 03:05 PM
Marq1
Received 1,210 Upvotes on 1,098 Posts
I would attach a piece of pressure treated wood or a piece of Unistrut to the wall and attach the pipe structure to it.

Tapcons into the grout line are easy to install, secure, and if removed easy to patch, dont drill the brick!

Old 07-22-19, 03:05 PM
Received 1,210 Upvotes on 1,098 Posts
I would attach a piece of pressure treated wood or a piece of Unistrut to the wall and attach the pipe structure to it.

Tapcons into the grout line are easy to install, secure, and if removed easy to patch, dont drill the brick!

zaydo, Zorfdt voted this post useful.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: