Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Garden and Outdoor Center > Pools, Spas and Hot Tubs
Reload this Page >

Sta-Rite Cartridge Filter Inlet and Outlet

Old 06-09-16, 11:41 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts

I need some help with the TXC100 plumbing connections. My understanding is that the fitting in the middle is the inlet from the pump. Viewed from the top of the filter, the fitting to the left is the output. Is the fitting to the right of the inlet also an INLET? I thought I could use the right fitting as an outlet. I think what I did was to bypass the filter. The manual says there are two inlets and one outlet. I think I really did this wrong. I feel like an idiot if this is what I did. Any help is appreciated.

Old 06-09-16, 02:36 PM
I finally got to talk to the manufacturer. There are two inputs and one output. I assumed one in and two outputs. Time to re plumb. I should have been more careful. Guess the manual was correct after all.

Old 02-22-18, 04:26 AM
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Is the problem resolved or still you are facing an issue with that? If no, talk with their support team. Also, I would recommend you to buy sta-rite replacement filter cartridges which are easy to install and you can get it at very affordable rates.

Old 02-22-18, 05:23 AM
Yes, I was able to replumb it correctly. Thanks for asking. The manufacturer was very helpful.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: