Spa Dynasty Control panel replacement?

Old 05-05-17, 11:55 PM
C
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Spa Dynasty Control panel replacement?

Hello,
I'm looking for an online source for a 2015 Windward model Canadian edition control panel. I picked this up for free from someone who didn't want to mess with it. He had a guy come out and told him the control panel needed to be replaced. I'm not sure the difference between the U.S. and Canadian edition.
Could anyone throw me a source for this control panel? Thanks

Old 05-06-17, 01:46 AM
Super Moderator
Received 6 Upvotes on 6 Posts
Well, the electrical service in the GWN (Great White North) (Sorry, Canadian members. I know that's not real life up there, but they were funny as hell) is the same as the US, so if the plugs fit, should be exactly the same. May have menus in French as an option.

Wait, do you need schematics and repair info for the panel? I mean, was it pronounced bad by the tech? That might be tough. Could be easier to find someone who repairs them if that's the problem. I sent an old panel to a guy who could repair them (Told to me in confidence by the business repair tech that I first called. They wanted to replace with the new version which was horribly expensive.) and it was $125 out the door. Haven't searched for such a guy in a while...but I'm sure they're still out there.

Old 05-06-17, 09:28 AM
Group Moderator
Received 3,950 Upvotes on 3,543 Posts
You need to look closely at the controller. There will be a part number on it. I've found several that could be used in that spa. They range from $750-$1000.

If it's a Balboa.... it may be able to be rebuilt.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: