Smart door lock deadbolt combination?

Old 11-11-19, 07:19 AM
C
Upvotes: 0
Received 13 Upvotes on 9 Posts
Smart door lock deadbolt combination?

I have started looking at getting a smart door lock with a deadbolt combination? I'm looking for one with a keypad since the kids always forget their keys. Does anyone know any good options? I started looking at ultraloq but their combo (ul1) only offers fingerprint reader and their keypad door lock (ul3) gets rid of the deadbolt. I haven't seen too many companies offering a matched set. Thanks.

Old 11-11-19, 12:21 PM
R
Received 45 Upvotes on 42 Posts
I don't keep up with the latest residential gadgetry, but have you looked at Schlage? Looks like they have deadbolts that work with wireless, Bluetooth, and home automation. I'm not aware of a combination latch & deadbolt, or interconnected type lock tho.

Old 11-23-19, 04:50 AM
C
Received 15 Upvotes on 14 Posts
Yale makes a line as you described. Here is a link to the manual for one. https://www.shopyalehome.com/Yale_CD...structions.pdf

Old 11-23-19, 03:29 PM
R
Received 45 Upvotes on 42 Posts
Thanks for that info, clancy....was not aware Yale got into the resi. market with these. A caveat to OP, I notice there's no key override in case of malfunction, but appears to have an external battery port in case of dead battery.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: