Help Identify this knob+lock

Old 02-19-24, 07:19 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 4
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Help Identify this knob+lock

Trying to identify these knobs+locks for the purposes of replacing with a different finish.

Locking is fairly unique (at least to me) requiring the right side handle to be rotated counter clockwise, which allows the knob below to be rotated to keep the door locked.
Old 02-19-24, 09:09 AM
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,389
Received 46 Upvotes on 43 Posts
Look for the door brand may be near the bottom or top edge near the hinge, or along the top edge itself. These European atrium style doors with multi-point locks are showing up more and more (in the USA) in the last 15 years or so. Unlike regular doors that conform to ANSI/ASA dimensional standards, where you have the choice of a dozen or more lock brands, the locks for these Euro-style doors are either branded under the door manufacturer itself and/or are manufactured for that door brand only, and fit in that door brand only. I'm only aware of a couple of atrium door brands, Pella being one of the best known.
Old 02-19-24, 10:19 AM
XSleeper's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 27,181
Received 1,940 Upvotes on 1,742 Posts
Those look like Atrium brand handlesets. Check Swisco or Countryside locks.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: