American Standard fill valve


Old 09-11-16, 06:25 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 1
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
American Standard fill valve

Does anyone know what fill valve I can use for the American Standard Plebe?
Note that American Standard does not list the Plebe as using its Fluid Master 400A Universal valve (see Fluid Master 400A Universal Toilet Water Fill Valve - American Standard Toilet & Urinal Parts
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-16, 07:22 PM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Northern NJ - USA
Posts: 59,028
Received 1,104 Votes on 1,024 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

Using this link to ID part numbers. Can't seem to locate a universal replacement for your toilet.
american standard toilet parts-plebe.html
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: