IDing part from framed shower door assembly


Old 09-12-16, 11:03 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 20
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
IDing part from framed shower door assembly

I lost the other one for the bottom frame piece of my shower door. Can someone ID what this is called?

Name:  20160909_104719.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  23.8 KB
Old 09-13-16, 05:35 AM
Norm201's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 9,708
Received 311 Votes on 280 Posts
A bracket. This is most likely a manufacture specific part for the particular door. You won't find it at any hardware store. You will need to order another from the manufacturer of the door. They should've supplied a parts list. Maybe the store you bought it from might be willing to take it from another unit in store. They can usually send it back as defective or order a new one to replaced it.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: