Unlevel shower pan

Old 04-01-18, 11:03 AM
C
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Unlevel shower pan

My shower pan is not level by 1/2" to 3/4" in new corner shower. Back corner is lower than front edges. Water pools on rear ledge only where it is caulked but not on the floor of the shower where the drain is. Should this be taken out, leveled and re-installed? All the glue on walls are not plum because of this as well. It was installed by a licensed plumber and i dont want to pay the bill if i need to rip it out and re- install it myself. He also installed the controls and shower head clear into the corner next to the shelves instead of centered on the wall. Said thats how they do all of them. Looks wonky. Thoughts?

Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-18, 01:53 PM
Received 14 Votes on 12 Posts
Do you have a make and model number of the shower unit that we can take a look at how it is built so we can better advise.

Old 04-02-18, 08:05 AM
C
Model

Its the delta,36 inch anglo shower. They took the instructions and box so i dont have a number. Not sure how to put photos up on this.

Name:  shower.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  65.0 KB

Last edited by PJmax; 04-02-18 at 07:00 PM. Reason: reoriented pic
Old 04-02-18, 04:14 PM
Received 14 Votes on 12 Posts
According to your shower base specifications, there is a 1 1/8" flange behind the walls. Given that there is little chance that you will experience any problems with the install other than your slight puddling and to you a noticeable slope. Maintain a good bead of proper caulking just to be sure.

Old 04-04-18, 01:50 PM
C
Thank you. I appreciate your help.