looking for a device...

Old 01-16-19, 08:33 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: usa
Posts: 31
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
looking for a device...

that attached to the end of the kitchen spout...was used to turn the water on and off when washing/rinsing dishes. Sort of a 'bump' valve that was closer, instead of reaching to the back of the sink. for the main valve.
any ideas?
Old 01-16-19, 08:58 PM
XSleeper's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 26,233
Received 1,721 Upvotes on 1,545 Posts
Search for an on/off faucet aerator.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: