Tighten Delta single handle kitchen faucet


Old 03-09-19, 12:44 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: USA
Posts: 1
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Tighten Delta single handle kitchen faucet

Does anyone recognize the type of Delta kitchen sink single handle Faucet in the attached picture ?

It is loose and water is leaking through the base of the faucet into the cabinet under the sink. I can not find the usual U bracket and nut to tighten it. I searched google images of Delta kitchen sink faucets and youtube videos, but can not find anything that looked like this.

Any pointer is appreciated.

Name:  IMG_7430.JPG
Views: 333
Size:  96.3 KB

Name:  IMG_7437.JPG
Views: 657
Size:  142.3 KB

Last edited by PJmax; 03-09-19 at 12:58 PM. Reason: cropped/resized/enhanced pictures
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-19, 12:59 PM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Northern NJ - USA
Posts: 59,166
Received 1,114 Votes on 1,034 Posts
Pretty hard to tell what faucet that is from the bottom. Most of the bottoms look alike.
That may have a snap on bezel on the top allowing you access to screw heads.

Unless those black caps on the thread bolts are just pushed on. In which case they get pulled off and then some tool will fit the screw.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: