Kitchen sink discharge wall flange???

Old 06-01-19, 08:45 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: MA
Posts: 591
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Question Kitchen sink discharge wall flange???

I have a rather oversized cutout for my kitchen sink discharge pipe. I was wondering if they made a pipe flange to cover the overcut and if so what would it be called. I am having no luck.
Attached Images  
Old 06-01-19, 09:22 AM
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 699
Received 2 Votes on 2 Posts
A escutcheon plate for the wall .
rufunky voted this post useful.
Old 06-01-19, 02:20 PM
Group Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 25,253
Received 895 Votes on 825 Posts
Escutheon plates are sold in the plumbing dept. of most home centers. If the store bought escutcheon doesn't cover the hole you can make a cover out of a scrap of metal or plastic. Just cut a hole in the center. It doesn't have to be a pretty cut as you can put a store bought escutcheon over it.
Old 06-01-19, 04:40 PM
Norm201's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 10,077
Received 354 Votes on 319 Posts
Looks like it elbows off the right. Wall board guys misjudged the distance. If escutcheon plate does cover you could throw some filler and spackling in there or even Great Stuff filler and sand it down. It's not like you'll ever need to move that pipe.
Old 06-02-19, 07:47 PM
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 42
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
You’re worried about a hole under the kitchen sink? Is someone living under there?

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: