Kitchen Sink Sprayer Hose

Old 05-21-23, 02:19 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 141
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
Kitchen Sink Sprayer Hose

Is there anyway to get to this?

I need to change the white sprayer hose, but it looks impossible to fit an adjustable wrench in there to get to it. It's also basically touching the copper pipe.

It's a Delta faucet by the way.

Old 05-21-23, 03:27 PM
XSleeper's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 27,103
Received 1,920 Upvotes on 1,724 Posts
Loosen the nut/s that are holding the faucet to the countertop and raise it up out of the countertop to work on it.
Old 05-21-23, 03:32 PM
CasualJoe's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 9,872
Received 185 Upvotes on 166 Posts
I'd bet that's a Delta quick connect that needs to be squeezed to release it. Can't see it from the picture, but that's what I had to deal with a couple years ago. When I got mine off and contacted Delta they told me they no longer made a repair hose/sprayer so they sent me, free of charge, a quick connect cap, but I wanted a sprayer. I found a Delta sprayer & hose kit at Home Depot that had the same quick connect and it worked perfectly. I had to pay for it, but I was happy. This is what the one looked like that replaced my old sprayer.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: