Looking for tips on dinette chair..padded back

Old 12-26-16, 11:53 AM
B
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
I have question on dinette chairs and repair

Tina!I have Dinette chair that needs to be repaired. Not serious-- thats if you don't mind setting on the floor ha Who could i talk to- send pictures to- to get 2 of them fixed? I can do it--i just need more help than i know.tips maybe? please let me know Bob s

Old 12-26-16, 11:55 AM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 835 Upvotes on 732 Posts
If you post some pics here you'd be more likely to get repair advice .... we don't recommend repair shops.

Old 12-26-16, 12:01 PM
B
Looking for tips on dinette chair..padded back

This chair and another one ........pictures on request. It keeps breaking 3 screws They are old.I can't do much ..need your help-repair,would like tips on what to do. The material is in the way .I Can't drill it because the padding twists around the bit. thanks for ANYTHING YOU MAY HAVE on this. bob s

Old 12-26-16, 02:02 PM
B
I know that! pictures forth coming and thank you ENCLOSED IS pictures of my chair. I just need tips on what you would do to repair these. hope you see what i am talking about . .If not please email me back. and again thank you for looking

3 SCREWS SPACED COME THRU FROM THE back ....THRU the gold tube and into the seat [blind nuts ], after awhile the seat back has moved so many times. the screws break off. I thought about- You can't get to the broken parts of the screw,out Without taking the -seatback material- apart.I wondered what someone elses thoughts were on this/. I repaired the other chair- seat back; by putting a hoe in the material running a new screw thru the whole thing, seat back, gold tube and all. But then i have an awful looking hole where i poked thru the seatback cover. Anything please help thank you much bob s

Attached Images    

Last edited by bsa_bob2; 12-26-16 at 03:04 PM.
Old 12-26-16, 03:06 PM
B
Very sorry! i didn't realize i posted this problem twice bob s

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: