water softeners-out of salt

Old 04-20-19, 07:14 AM
B
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
Question water softeners-out of salt

We had our salt guy deliver salt on April28th. He doesn't come again until june20th The salt barrel is empty-This fellow has been delivering salt the last 25 years,What do i do now? Their store isn't open on saturday.Softener was new in 2017.I can get salt today-HERES MY problem on the control box on top-- of the tank- WHICH BUTTON DO I PUSH to start the whole thing up and doing its job? Example; would it be the regeneration; button?.Will this bring it back into motion as before. WHYdid the salt run out so fast? he always fills up the barrel to full .thank you much for tips bob scharp My wife hates rusty toilets.......well so do i .thanks bob s

Last edited by bsa_bob2; 04-20-19 at 08:31 AM. Reason: delete this post delete belete got it fixed thank you
Old 04-20-19, 11:30 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 9 Upvotes on 9 Posts
Local Big Box store should have salt.

Maybe get two bags of extra course and put in salt tank.

It will need to soak for about 3 hours.

With out knowing or seeing your system it would be hard to say which button to push for regen.

Inform company on Monday of high salt use , could be a toilet that is not seating or some other faucet that is not closing or some thing with the valve.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: