You have created a number of marvelous pieces of jewelry, and it is time to think of jewelry display. You will arrange the pieces professionally and convince customers of your unique and perfect style. This guide outlines some jewelry display ideas that help receive many compliments from people who admire and purchase the jewelry you make.
Earrings Display Ideas
Necklace and Pendants Display Ideas
Bracelet Display Ideas
- Take one-color gloves and fill them with batting or any other similar material. Sew the ends closed. Now, decorate the “hands” with bracelets and rings.
- Instead of gloves, you can use tennis balls’ cans. Wrap them in pretty pieces of cloth and fasten tightly both ends (like a candy).
- You can lay your bracelets on top of a bed of beans or place them on a leafy shrub.
- Use rocks, crystals and all sorts of minerals to display your nature-inspired jewelry. A silver bracelet will look exquisite when displayed over a natural mineral cluster and undoubtedly will attract admirers.
- Simply lay fine and delicate bracelets on a table draped in a black velvet cloth.
Jewelry Display Tips
No matter whether you are setting up a craft show jewelry display or organizing a home party display, it is a good idea to consider the following:
- The golden design rule postulates that simple means elegant. It is better to avoid complex designs.
- Use space carefully: bring matching items together in order to create the impression of variety and cater to different tastes.
- Invest in two or three mirrors so that customers try on the jewelry items before buying them.
- Do not forget to place your business cards on the display and invite your guests to take them freely, even if they do not intend to purchase anything. Good impressions 'stick', and the client may be soon back!