Control Grub Worms
Grub worms can be controlled in two methods. Try a non-chemical organic recipe method.
- In a pot, about a gallon size, boil water.
- While water is boiling, add in 2 cups of antiseptic mouthwash. (Use non-flavored type, if possible)
- Add in 2 cups of chewing tobacco juice.
- Add in 2 cups of common liquid soap plain liquid soap (Not dishwashing soap).
- Add in 1 cup of household ammonia
- Boil and Stir well.
Making tobacco juice:
- Buy one round container of chewing tobacco, unflavored type.
- Put contents into an old hanky or similar thin cloth.
- Fill a small saucepan with water.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Toss in hanky with tobacco.
- Allow boiling 15-20 minutes.
- Remove hanky and toss into trash.
- Allow liquid to cool.
- Use this juice to make above. Add to above.
- When all the liquid is combined, add it to a two-gallon pump sprayer. Spray effected area. Water well daily for about two days. Wait and watch. Grubs should die.
- Repeat application if grub remains.
- Alternate method: Buy a commercial chemical