It is important to be aware of the potential risks of using a ceramic heater fan to ensure optimum and safe utilization of the apparatus. If your ceramic heater is too large for your room, it could burn up all the oxygen available and cause carbon monoxide poisoning. Ensure you have adequate ventilation around your heater to eliminate this risk. Never leave the heater unattended if you have pets or children, as coming in contact with the hot plates can cause severe burns. Also be sure that you place the heater on a hard, nonflammable surface to eliminate the possibility of fire by overheating the surface.